FREE CITY HOTEL PICKUP, and start our tour with:
• The Reunification Palace: Here on April 30th 1975 the ‘American War’ officially ended
when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of
what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
• War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this
is a poignant display of the futility of war.
• Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of
the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
• Jade Emperor Pagoda: Built in 1909 in honor of the supreme Taoist god, this is one of
the most spectacularly atmospheric temples in HCMC, stuffed with statues of
phantasmal divinities and grotesque heroes. The pungent smoke of incense fills the air,
obscuring the exquisite woodcarvings.
• Ben Thanh Market: This bustling market is very popular with tourists, primarily due to
its central location. It has a wide selection of goods.
End of tour, the car will transport you back to your hotel or drop you some places in the
center as your request
|PRICE (PER PERSON)||Adult (from 12 up)||Child (from 5 to 11)||Kid (under 5)|
|Valid to 31 Dec 2018||VND 550,000||VND 450,000||FREE|
Air-conditional minivan transfer, English speaking guide, All admission fees,
Personal expenses, Tips and Gratuities
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!