FREE CITY HOTEL PICKUP, we drive 1,5 hours to My Tho and start to visit:
• Upon arrival in My Tho, we get on a motorboat, which shall start off by driving us
across the Mekong River to Ben Tre, a beautiful island with many orchards. Here we
can enjoy a variety of tropical fruits while listening to traditional South Vietnamese
folk songs performed by local artists.
• Then, we are going to a coconut candy workshop, where you can see the way to
make their living. Try some candy, and taste local confectionery.
• Finally, we will have a short rowing boat ride under the shady of green water
coconut trees to our main boat, which in turn will take us to a local restaurant for
• After lunch, we take a short walk or cycling (this is an optional) around the village or
you can stay relax at the restaurant.
• Back to our boat and cross the river for overview of four islands (Dragon, Unicorn,
Turtle, and Phoenix).
• Arrival in My Tho, continue our last stop to Vinh Trang pagoda – one of the best
known in the region as the mix of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian culture.
• Drive back to Saigon and drop you at your hotel or somewhere in the center as your
|PRICE (PER PERSON)||ADULT (From 12 and up)||CHILD (From 5 to 11)||KID (under 5)|
|Valid to 31 Dec 2018||VND 800,000||VND 600,000||FREE|
Air-conditional transfer, English speaking guide, Fresh fruit, Boat trips, Rowing sampan, Drinking water, Entrance fees, Lunch
Drinks, Personal expenses
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!